Welcome to Schooled for Life
Most of you coming to this website will be looking for some type of help with your studies. Well, you've come to the right place. If you haven't signed up already, I would encourage you to do so, because you will receive two free eBooks - both of which are invaluable resources for your studies. Read below to find out more about the site, and some of the top posts. Enjoy your stay!
The Seven Principles of Schooled For LifeThese are the core principles that I have found to be central to studying. Head on over to this page to find out more about these seven principles here.
Why "Schooled For Life"?In order to find out why I have named this site and the seven principles Schooled for Life, make your way to this page. Here I explain how I came up with the seven key principles that I believe are central to any form of studying. follow the link here.
What Kind of Learner Are You? The misleading question that has messed up many students’ studying careers.
Some of my top Posts.
- New year, new fear? Five ways to survive the first two weeks of college.
- Learning by Chunking.
- The Single Most Important Study Fact You Will Ever Learn.
- Don't just think outside the box, break the box.
- A good three part series, in order, on revision here, here and here.
- An essential three part series on arranging and ordering complicated information
- in order to be able to study it. The posts, in order, are here, here and here.
- Take your reading to the next level.
- Defeating Study Distractions.
- The top 5 distractions to studying and how to defeat them.
- In it for the Long Haul. A two-part series here, and here.
- Learning in 20 minute bursts.
- 4 Steps to writing killer essays....every time.
- Five reasons (most forms of) current educational systems could be doomed.
- Seven Keys to Motivate yourself to study.